We have united to give psychological
support to people in their eternal desire
"Rozrada" has united under its slogan different specialists - psychologists, medical psychologists, trainers, organizational consultants, pedagogues and children psychologists, professionals who have sincere hearts opened for people.
Based on humanistic methodology and gender specific materials, ROZRADA provides psychological and social aid for people, spreads the social-psychological knowledge.
Our main goals
"Rozrada" implements the modern methods of psychological
support vital for countries undergoing transition to the market economy,
assists the scientific and technical and cultural co-operation, development
of the international relations.
1. Providing of educational programs (trainings, seminars,
conferences and round tables) for Kyiv and regional centers
- prevention of gender based violence, gender equality, economical development,
psychological help, leadership, psychological development, self-esteem
development, Legal-literacy, knowing one's rights, intermaritial relations,
and communication skills, etc.
2. Providing information campaigns and activity in mass media on the urgent social and psychological problems. Regularly scheduled work with Television, Radio, and Newspapers on gender equality, family and marriage life, access to psychological assistance and its benefits, children upbringing, portrayal of women, appropriate, non-biased description of reports of violence against women and the ways of it's overcoming Publication of articles about psychological effects on people who live in post-totalitarian society (about 45 publications during the last year).
3. Publication and distribution of brochures, booklets and notes on the problems of family life, family conflicts solving, changing social and economical position of women in society, violence in the family, overcoming of violence against women and children, gender issues, children upbringing. During the last two years "Rozrada" published 5 brochures, 4 notes, 14 booklets in Ukrainian;
4. Providing psychological consultations for women, children, families and couples. Focus on self-esteem, professional and personal development, violence in the family and parenting. Each year Center provides more than 1000 consultations for women, children, and families.
5. Facilitating of weekly support groups for women victims of violence, single women and single mothers.
6. Participating in the psychological work of Kiev State Center for Women. Two specialists of "Rozrada" provide consultations and support groups.
7. Providing social-psychological researches.
"Rozrada" specialists provides theoretical and empirical researches
on the following issues: family models in cross-cultural perspectives,
gender stereotypes of Ukrainian society, gender based violence in Ukraine,
comparative analysis of effectiveness of different psychological methods
V.Bondarovska, Ph.D., "Rozrada" director, presents the results of "Rozrada" researches on European and World Conferences and Congresses. As a team "Rozrada" presented it's results on the special sessions on the 6 ("Psychotherapy in the post-soviet countries") and 7 ("Women in post-totalitarian countries") European Congresses (Rome, 1999, London, 2001).
The groups we help and issues we address:
|web design www.htd.kiev.ua © 2002|